MILITARY HISTORY ONLINE

User:  
Password:  

(1946-1999) Other 20th Century Battles
MA MA USA
The Japanese Royal Family
10/1/2021 10:31:21 PM
I wonder if the Japanese still hold the emperor and the Japanese royal family in high regard. And do they still see him as a god? I think Hhrriohito grandson still reins, There must still be something to it since Japanese history goes for thousands of years and they just lost a war 80 years ago. Dunno seems crazy to think that would all go away after a disastrous war but maybe it did? an interesting article, [Read More]

Vpatrick
----------------------------------
nuts
MPReed
Monroe MI USA
The Japanese Royal Family
10/22/2021 11:36:43 PM
Quote:
I wonder if the Japanese still hold the emperor and the Japanese royal family in high regard. And do they still see him as a god? I think Hhrriohito grandson still reins, There must still be something to it since Japanese history goes for thousands of years and they just lost a war 80 years ago. Dunno seems crazy to think that would all go away after a disastrous war but maybe it did? an interesting article,

Vpatrick

The Japanese Royal Family is (AIUI) still highly regarded. Few would still believe that he is a god as most Japanese are atheistic. Given the very long history (by far the longest dynasty ever known), the Japanese are not giving up on the Emperor any time soon.

Michael

© 2021 - MilitaryHistoryOnline.com LLC